The trio of music legends were inducted in a ceremony Monday at New York's Waldorf-Astoria

Cooper, Diamond, Waits Inducted into Rock and Roll Hall of Fame The trio of music legends were inducted in a ceremony Monday at New York's Waldorf-Astoria, along with other 2011 inductees such as Dr.John, girl-group star Darlene Love and singer-songwriter Leon Russell. Diamond, who had been in Australia on a tour, was a little disoriented when he got on stage, telling the audience, "Here I am. I'm sorry I didn't write a speech. I just got off tour from Australia, I did a show two days ago, I got on a plane, commercial, yesterday. I've been flying my a** off for 45 hours, got in this morning. I have no idea where we are... What are we doing here? What the heck is going on right here?" Cooper invited a children's choir fromRonald McDonald House, a non-profitspecializing in care for sick children and their families, onstage to perform with him, all of whom sported Cooper's signature black eye makeup. Fuse TV will air the entire ceremony Sunday, March 20 at 9:00 PM. For more information on the show, photogalleries from the event and more, go to Fuse.TV/Rockhall

Popular Posts