Bracket Predictions: Paul Pierce Says BU Will Lose To Kansas

Way to go out on a limb. Paul Pierce, while speaking with reporters, made a quick 2011 NCAA bracket prediction, saying, "BU's season is going to be over next weekend." Hardly a bold statement, but it still was enough to earn some good-natured joking from the gathered press. 

"I'm in a tough predicament," said Pierce, who gave it another second of thought and added, "Well, it's not that tough of a predicament. Everybody knows that I am a Kansas alumni and BU's season is going to be over next week. I'm sorry. I still love you guys. I'll guarantee we won't lose the first game."

Pierce was unwilling to make a wager on the game, however, at least not on camera. 

Boston University, the No. 16 seed, meets No. 1 Kansas Friday night, in Tulsa, OK. The game is scheduled for a 6:50 p.m. EDT tip.

Via Bracket Predictions: Paul Pierce Says BU Will Lose To Kansas - The Hub - SB Nation Boston

Popular Posts