Tamra Barney: Her Latest Tweets

Tamra Barney is back in the spotlight now that the Real Housewives of Orange County has returned to Bravo. But she never really left the spotlight if you've been keeping up with this "housewife" on Twitter. Here are some of Tamra Barney's latest tweets: Getting Defensive?(Response to Tweeter): March 6 -- "Maybe you should watch [the show] first. Might be surprised who the mean girl really is this season." Tamra's Regrets?: Feb. 27 -- "Laying in bed watching re runs of rhoc season 4. Boy I said some mean things! In such a better place now! Can't wait till Sunday" Family Time: Feb. 25 -- "Making tacos and brownies with the kido's... Looking for a family PPV movie we can all agree on." Love Notes: Feb. 16 --"I'm so lucky that I have an amazing man in my life that treats me like and equal and not a piece of property. He loves me and my crazy ways! Girls dont let ANY man control your life. You control your life!"

Popular Posts