Memory Lane: David Cassidy plays at Turning Stone

TURNING STONE -- He played before an intimate crowd of only 300 people -- but for those who saw David Cassidy at Turning Stone Thursday night, it was a trip down memory lane."When I was a young teeny bobber I was madly in love with David Cassidy and I wanted to marry him and have his children," said Lolly Furano."I'm a huge fan, I've followed him all around. The first time I saw him and met him was at the State Fair when he opened for the Beach Boys in 1990," said Janus Pliszczak.
David Cassidy was a teenage heart throb in the 1970's, starring in the hit TV sitcom The Partridge Family. For those who need a modern day reference (admittedly, myself included) -- think of Cassidy as the Justin Beiber of his time."He was my heart throb when I was 12 or 14 years old...the poster I had up on my bedroom wall," said Mary Beth Beckwith. "I've just love him ever since.""He was hot in his day -- super hot --I mean (he was) good looking, had a TV show and sang," said Anita Cristaldi.Many fans told me seeing David Cassidy in concert was like taking a trip down memory lane -- and allowed them to be 14 years old again. For those who missed the concerts, here are his tour dates. He'll also appear on the season premiere of the Celebrity Apprentice on NBC 3 this Sunday.Did you go to the concert? Do you have any David Cassidy memories of your own? Post them below!

Popular Posts