My strip idea worked well--Poonam Pandey


Her one statement for the Indian cricket team made her an overnight star and soon, she became one of the most searched and downloaded celebrities online. Kingfisher model Poonam Pandey had proclaimed to godare-bare to boost the morale of the Indian cricket team, if India wins the WC. In a recent conversation withIANS, Poonam Pandey sharedabout her strip idea experience and how did it help her to grab the headlines. “I did many things like opening the fan page on Facebook where I did an exclusive photo shoot. But I was not satisfied, so I came up with this idea, which worked well. It was my own decision and I was awake and fully aware of what I was saying,” said the model. Though she was finding the whole situation funny, she was bewildered when people started making issuesout of it. Read more at http://www.totalfilmy.com/feature/20110417/my_strip_idea_worked_wellpoonam_pandey-32834.html

Popular Posts