Muslim actress Playboy fury MUSLIM TV actress causes outrage by stripping for series of saucy shots for Playboy

A MUSLIM TV actress has caused outrage by stripping for a series of saucy shots forPlayboy. German-Turkish stunner Sila Sahin, 25, has appeared in a 12-page nude spread in the famous men's magazine. The provocative pics, including one on the cover in which she appears with one breast exposed, has outraged her family and Muslim fans. But the star of hit German soap Good Times, Bad Times claims she did the shoot in a bid to tackle the oppression of women who follow Islam. She said: "I did it because I wanted to be free at last. "These photographs are a liberation from the restrictions of my childhood. "My mother is still angry. It will be even more difficult with my grandparents, my aunts and my uncles." Sila says she has spoken to her father who was worried about the backlash she would receive from the Muslim community. She said that the aim of the controversial shoot was to use it as a call for action for other Muslim women. She said: "For too long I tried to do everything right. "I want these photos to show young Turkish women it's OK for you to live however you choose." But despite her bold move Sila wants her family forgiveness. She said in an emotional TV interview: "I hope you can forgive me. "Please let me come home."

Popular Posts