Charice talks about family, friends, fans, and 'Glee'

LOS ANGELES --- Internationally-renowned singer and actress Charice (Charmaine Clarice Relucio Pempengco) spoke with GMA News about her thoughts about her family, friends, Filipino fans, and her career, especially her stint in the hit TV series "Glee."

Below are excerpts of our phone interview with Charice:

How do you feel about your fans missing your presence in “Glee"? Is there a reason why you have been off from the show for a while?

I don’t think there is a reason why I have been off. Well, now I am back though. My fans are very happy. I see that on my Twitter. I read their Tweets and they are very excited that I am back. (Creator-director) Ryan Murphy really made my fans wait but in a good way. Now they are very excited.

Who did you get along well with the “Glee" cast? Did you have any crushes on any of the guys?

No, I did not have any crushes. But before I got into “Glee," my favorite character was Kevin McHale who portrays Artie Abrams. He is very nice.

Charice Pempengco Photo by Sthanlee B. Mirador
How many episodes of “Glee" are you doing?
I don’t know how many. But I am really excited to be back.

What do you enjoy most being in the cast of “Glee"?

I enjoy getting to know all of them. I am a Gleek. When I found out I was going to join them, I was excited to be part of the group. They really make me feel comfortable on the set. They are playful. It’s just amazing to watch them and to get to know them. I love bonding with them.

How does it feel to do “All By Myself" by Celine Dion in the latest episode?

It feels great. I am very excited to sing it. I am blessed to be part of the show. When they gave me that song, I was happy because I have been singing it forever.

Via http://www.gmanews.tv/story/218294/pinoy-abroad/charice-talks-about-family-friends-fans-and-glee

Popular Posts