Whoopi Goldberg : Whoopi Goldberg Yells At Donald Trump Video

Whoopi Goldberg grew enraged during Donald Trump’s appearance on “The View.” It was when Trump questioned whether or not President Obama was born in the United States. advertisement During the taping, Trump said, “I want him to show his birth certificate, there is something on that birth certificate that he doesn’t like.” “The point is I cant rely on some newspaper that they show, I want him to show his birth certificate,” he said. The host, Goldberg, became so angryshe responded, ” That is the biggest pile of dog mess I have heard in ages, when you become the president of the United States of America, you know that he’s American.” The also said that Trump was just questioning Obama’s birth because he is black and of course Trump denied that race was a factor. But Whoopi was so mad she went on, “I have never heard any white president asked to show his birth certificate.”

Popular Posts