Evelyn Lozada: New 'Basketball Wives' Features Lozada, Drama and Little Else

Evelyn-lozada-basketball-wives_crop_340x234Evelyn Lozada is Holding 'Basketball Wives' Together By A String
If you have ever read anything that I have written before, I apologize. I tend to get a bit snooty when it comes to my entertainment.

This includes TV shows as well s sporting events. I have covered everything fromDancing with the Stars to Cricket. While I am still trying to grasp the finer workings of Cricket, I have a pretty good grasp on quality television.

I have after all been watching since I was able to open my eyes. I have tried to watch Basketball Wives, a show on loosely tied to anything basketball.

MUST READ: The 50 Best and Worst Bobbleheads in Sports

Its biggest star, Evelyn Lozada is marrying Chad Ochocinco, a wide receiver for crying out loud. My biggest problem with the show is substance.

I love me some drama, I really do. If there was a subscription needed to watch Maury Povich, I would fork over whatever the cost.

The drama in Basketball Wives is just to over blown. I can't remotely relate to their plights, and I am really trying people.

The third season premiered on Monday evening. Once again I was treated to wives and girlfriends of past and current athletes living the good life.

They have everything at their finger tips, yet they can't help but back stab and cat fight for the duration of the show. We have been promised by Lozada on her Twitter account that more drama is on the way.

This is the first and last time I will ever state this, I can't take anymore drama. I am done.

Popular Posts