Selena Gomez just Like Selena Quintanilla?

selena-quintanilla-and-selena-gomez-

Story by Eric Elizondo

Selena Gomez has decided that she want’s to make a Spanish album. She recently released the Spanish music video “Un Ano Sin Lluvia“, and the 18 year old singer says “I feel like for my family it would make them really proud. But because I have so many other things… I have to perfect it.”

I want my dad to come out and make sure I’m doing it right,”

“So I want to take time with it, but it’s my dream to put out an entire album in Spanish.”

Her parents named her Selena after meeting the “Queen Of Tejano Music” and it’s weird because Selena Quintanilla’s dream was to record an album in English after recording so many hits in Spanish,and now it’s Selena Gomez’s dream to put out a Spanish album after putting out 2 English albums. It makes us nostalgic.. Can’t wait to hear what music she puts out.. Here’s a clip of her paying homage to her namesake.

Via http://chismetime.com/2010/11/selena-gomez-just-like-selena-quintanilla/

Popular Posts